In South Africa, medical aid is vital. Any company that has its own medical aid is a drawcard for employees. Whether you head up a growing enterprise or work for a large corporate, we can assist you in selecting a medical scheme that suits both you and your staff.
We have a specialised Medical Aid Department within Compendium Insurance Brokers, with more than 50 years’ experience in the industry.
We pride ourselves on service and are happy to be onsite on a regular basis or as and when, to assist you and your employees.
We offer our employer groups the following services:
- Advice on how to choose the best benefit option to suit your needs
- A clear understanding of how your benefits work
- All Claims, including submissions and escalations
- Upgrades or downgrades for existing members
- General queries on benefits and contributions
- Addition or removal of dependants
- Chronic medication application process and queries
- Oncology registration
- General queries on reward programs and contributions
- Billing and payroll queries
- Annual Corporate Health Review
- Advocacy to ensure that you are treated fairly by your medical scheme
In addition to the above:
- Each year we do a year-end renewal and advise the members on the change in benefits and contributions.
- We facilitate wellness days for groups.
- We also offer gap cover at discounted rates depending on the demographics of the group.
Contact Details: email@example.com
or 031 - 242 6800
For more information on our medical aid offerings, click here
To speak to one of our brokers, contact us on 031 242 6800, or fill in the
Request a Quote