Buildings Combined Insurance

If you own a building used predominantly for office or residential purposes, it should be insured separately under our Building Combined Insurance policy. This will ensure that your place of work is as comprehensibly covered as possible in the event of the unexpected.

Cover includes:

  • Fire and allied perils
  • Theft following forcible entry
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owner’s liability.

Please note:

  • Cover for loss of rent will cease once the building is habitable, regardless of whether a new
    tenant has been found.
  • Considerations stated in our fire and allied perils policy also apply here.

Get a Quote

Fill in your details below to get a quote.

Related Articles

Get a Quote

Fill in your details and we’ll give you a call.