As an all risk insurance company, our cover is broken into two sections:
Unspecified all risk: Clothing and personal belongings that you and your family wear or carry around on you when you leave the house. Under Unspecified All Risks, there is a per item limit of 25% of the elected sum insured.
Specified all risk: Items belonging to you, named and valued separately in your schedule.
These items include:
- Laptops, tablets or any handheld electronic device
- Spectacles and sunglasses
- MP3 players, iPods
- Cameras or any photographic equipment
- Jewellery items including watches
- Equipment worn and/or used during sporting activities
- Baby equipment such as prams or children’s car seats
- GPS devices
- Vehicle sound equipment, CDs, DVDs
- Other specified items.
Please note that we do also offer standalone bicycle insurance. Learn more about our policy here.
We also offer a high net worth policy which requires higher sums to be insured but provides much broader cover. Learn more about our Platinum Plan Policy here.