Being held legally responsible for third party claims can financially cripple a company, destroying everything you have built up. We understand that even when your business is faultlessly following best business practice, things can go wrong and it is essential to protect the company against the legal consequences of human error. This could result from incidents that occur at your premises to product liabilities that occur outside of them.
Compendium offers a broad spectrum of Liability Insurance covers including but not limited to:
- Broadform Liability including Products Liability
- Property Liability
- Products Liability Including Guarantees and Recall
- Environmental Liability including spillage and clean-up
- Security Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Warehouseman liability
- Carrier liability
- Trustee Liability
- Financial Institutions Crime & Civil Liability
- Professional Indemnity
Our specialists can assist in ensuring that your own contractual terms of trade, or those imposed on you by customers/suppliers, are not in conflict with your liability insurance policies.