Offering specialist Cargo cover, our experienced Marine Cargo Team will arrange cover to meet your risk requirements arising from the Purchase/Sale or Storage of Goods. A typical policy covers loss and damage to cargo, which would normally be on a “Warehouse to Warehouse” basis dependent on the INCO Terms applicable.
We offer a risk assessment service to better understand what your risk requirements would be therefore enabling us to negotiate the best possible cover with both the South African and Lloyds marine markets.
Compendium offers a broad spectrum of covers including but not limited to –
- Cargo Import/Export Policies
- Physical loss or damage to all cargo being imported or exported locally and/or internationally.
- All transit legs locally and/or internationally.
- Project cargo which can be extended to include delay in start-up under an advanced loss of profit policy.
- Local Goods-in-Transit Policies including Hauliers Liability
- Stock Throughput Policies
- Small Craft (Both Private and Commercial)
- Marine Hull
- Marine Shipbuilders